This is the toughest most shark-like aircraft since the Fieseler Fi-167 – and it’s a twin engine. My favourite type of aircraft. the EV-55MV is built by the Czech aircraft manufacturer eVector Aerotechnik. So far one prototype has been made.
The aircraft is designed using the latest CAD tools, and I have received a set of drawings in full scale showing the general layout, all major fuselage formers, and wing profiles. Making a model of this aircraft will be so much fun.
- Crew: 2
- Capacity: 9 passengers (normal class by airworthiness standards) or alternatively 14 passengers
- Length: 14.35 m (47 ft 1 in)
- Wingspan: 16.10 m (52 ft 10 in)
- Height: 4.66 m (15 ft 3 in)
- Empty weight: 2,626 kg (5,789 lb)
- Gross weight: 4,600 kg (10,141 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney PT-6A-21 turboprop