The Royal Danish Air Force procured 10 KZ-VII liaison aeroplanes at Skandinavisk Aero Industri in June 1948. During the initial couple of years they were used as primary trainers, until the deHavilland DHC-1 Chipmunks arrived. One was destroyed in a fire on June 18, 1949 at the Lundtofte Aerodrome. The rest were decomissioned in 1976, after 28 years of service.
Category Royal Danish Air Force
The Royal Danish Air Force was formed by merging of the Royal Danish Army Flying Troops and the Royal Danish Navy Flying Corp.